Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Kebabs With Lima Bean Salad
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3/4 pound kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 boneless lamb top round steak or shoulder chop, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 pound medium red onion, cut into 8 wedges (stem end left intact)
- 1 ounce frozen baby lima beans
- 1/4 cup Feta, crumbled (14 cup)
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?