Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Kebabs With Cucumber-Feta Relish
- 1 cup jasmine rice (or white basmati or long-grain white rice)
- 1 1/2 pounds lamb steaks (top round or shoulder), bones removed and meat cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 crumbled Feta (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?