Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds, toasted
- 2¼ lb (1kg) boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1½ in (3.5cm) chunks
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 5 ripe tomatoes, skinned, seeded, and chopped
- 6 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro
- Wooden skewers
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 686kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 59g (91%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (100%)|
|Cholesterol 112mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|