Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Goulash au Blanc
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, chopped
- 2 pounds fresh spring lamb stew meat, such as shoulder, cut into 1½-inch cubes
- 1 lemon, seeded and very thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 281kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 114mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|