Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 lamb shanks AND 2 lamb shoulder steaks (yielding about 2 lbs of meat without the bone)
- 1 large onions, chopped, about 3 1/2 cups
- 3-5 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2-3 Tbsp ghee (clarified butter) or 1 Tbsp olive oil with butter
- 2-3 Tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp ground coriander
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp thyme, dried
- 1/2 Meyer lemon sliced (with rind)
- 2 peeled and chopped apples (tart green granny smith if possible), about 2 cups
- 1/4 cup of raisins (my addition to Maria's recipe)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth*
- 8-12 small potatoes, quartered, about 1 1/2 pounds
- Chutney, yogurt, rice
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?