Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Chops with Poached Quince and Balsamic Pan Sauce
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 quince, peeled, cored, cut into 1/4-inch-thick-slices
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs plus 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 8 3/4-inch-thick lamb rib chops or eight 1 1/4-inch-thick lamb loin chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?