Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Chops with Mint Sauce and Mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 lamb rib chops (3 to 5 ounces each) fat trimmed from bones
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces mixed mushrooms (shiitake stems discarded), all others trimmed, caps and stems coarsely chopped
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?