Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Chops with Fresh Herbs and Roasted Figs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 2-pound racks of lamb, trimmed of fat and sinew
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 12 ripe Kadota figs, halved lengthwise
- 16 sprigs lemon thyme or regular thyme
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?