Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Chops, Spinach, and Turnip Puree
- 1 1/2 pounds turnips, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 1/2 pounds rack of lamb (1 or 2 racks), bones frenched
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 sprigs thyme, divided
- 1 cup dry Marsala
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 bunches flat-leaf spinach, trimmed
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?