Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- For the lamb chilli:
- 100ml vegetable oil
- 5 large onions, finely chopped
- 12 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 red chillies, deseeded and sliced
- 5 red peppers, cut into 2cm pieces
- 50g ground cumin
- 50g medium chilli powder or hot
- 2kg lamb, lean, diced
- 4kg tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp tabasco sauce
- 2kg red kidney beans, canned, , drained & rinsed
- 2 large bunches fresh coriander, chopped
- for the rice
- 1.25kg Tilda Easy Cook Basmati Rice
- 5 tsps dried chilli flakes
- soured cream, soured cream to serve, optional
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?