Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds well-trimmed boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 6 tablespoons (or more) extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 5- to 6-ounce container baby arugula
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray (optional)
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?