Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lamb Burgers with Herbs
- Muslin or cheesecloth
- 2 cups low fat or full fat plain yogurt
- 1½ to 1¾ pounds ground lamb
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried fennel
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, quartered (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 512kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 41g (63%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (90%)|
|Cholesterol 128mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|