Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lahmahjoon (Armenian Pizza)
- 1 pound lean ground lamb
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 pita breads, or fluffy tortillas
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|