Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lacy Oatmeal Sandwiches
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) all purpose flour
- 2 cups (500 mL) quick cooking rolled oats
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (50 mL) corn syrup
- ¼ cup (50 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup (250 mL) white chocolate chips, melted
- Baking sheet, lined with buttered foil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 224kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|