Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lacquered duck with grilled figs
- 4 duck breasts , each weighing about 200g/8oz
- 3 oranges , peeled and sliced across into rounds
- 6 ripe figs , stalks trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dark muscovado sugar
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 fresh red chilli , seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds , crushed
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 star anise
- 4 bay leaves , plus extra for garnish
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?