Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Laced-Up Cherry Pie
- 1 recipe Pâte Brisée
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream, divided
- ¼ to 1½ cups sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons fur sprinkling
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2¼ pounds fresh sour red pie cherries, pitted, or 6 cups drained, canned tart red pitted cherries in juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon almond extract
- Few drops of red food coloring (optional)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (not margarine), cut into pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?