Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup sifted all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats (not instant)
- 1/3 cup (generous 2½ ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon dark rum
- 2 ounces 82% extra dark chocolate, melted and still warm
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 101kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|