Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
La Ideal’s Cuban Sandwich
- 2 loaves Pan Cubano (Cuban Bread) or French bread
- 2 to 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 or 3 dill pickles, cut into long, thin slices
- 1/3 to ½ pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/3 to ½ pound thinly sliced ham
- 1/3 to ½ pound shredded or thinly sliced Puerco Asado (Roast Pork Loin)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons melted butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 199kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 45mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|