Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kung Pao Chicken
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Shaoxing (rice wine) or dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinkiang (Chinese black vinegar) or balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth or water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 10 dried red chilies
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon Sichuan peppercorns, toasted*
- 1 tablespoon garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?