Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kristi's Corn Salad
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 small zucchini, diced
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimento peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers, drained
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|