Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies®)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 50 toothpicks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/50 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|