Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package mild Cheddar cheese, sliced
- black pepper to taste
- 2 (1 pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|