Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1¼ cups (175 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (30 grams) Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 stick plus 3 tablespoons (5½ ounces; 150 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup (120 grams) packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup (50 grams) sugar
- ½ teaspoon fleur de sel or ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 ounces (150 grams) bittersweet chocolate, chopped into small bits
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 92kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|