Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Korean Spicy Marinated Pork (Dae Ji Bool Gogi)
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste)
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 green onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 yellow onion, cut into 1/4-inch thick rings
- 1 (2 pound) pork loin, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup canola oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|