Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Korean Rice Bowl with Steak, Asparagus, and Fried Egg
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon fleur de sel
- 1/2 teaspoon New Mexico chile powder
- 1 1/2 pounds New York strip steak, trimmed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sake or dry Sherry
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds slender asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil plus additional for brushing
- 6 large eggs
- 6 cups freshly cooked medium-grain white rice
- Korean hot pepper paste (kochujang)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?