Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Korean Marinated Flank Steak
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 1/2 cups low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned meat tenderizer
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 pounds beef flank steak, trimmed of excess fat
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|