Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Korean Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 6 medium garlic cloves, smashed
- 3 medium scallions, ends trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (4-inch) piece ginger, cut into 1/4-inch coins
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Korean malt syrup
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Vegetable oil, for prepping the grill
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?