Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Korean Egg Roll Triangles
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package dry thin Asian rice noodles (rice vermicelli)
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 1 (12 ounce) package firm tofu
- 2 small zucchini, shredded
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package round wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|