Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Korean Bean Curd (Miso) Soup
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons denjang (Korean bean curd paste)
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon dashi granules
- 1/2 tablespoon gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste)
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 potato, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package soft tofu, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|