Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Korean BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha®) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|