Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Korean BBQ Beef (Pul-Kogi)
- 1 pound beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 pear - peeled, cored, and minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- freshly ground black pepper to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|