Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Korean-Style Noodles in Cool Bean Broth
- 8 ounces udon noodles
- 1 cup cooked soybeans (drained canned are fine)
- ¼ cup walnuts, pecans, almonds, pine nuts, or a mixture
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- Dark sesame oil, for drizzling
- Minced fresh chile (like jalapeño or Thai), or hot red pepper flakes or cayenne to taste (optional)
- ½ cup sliced scallion
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 405kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|