Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Korean-Style Grilled Beef
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup soju (or sake)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons pureed kiwifruit (about 1/2 kiwifruit)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 3 large cloves garlic, grated
- 2 scallions, minced
- Lettuce and kimchi for serving
- 2 pounds beef (short ribs or other cut suitable for grilling)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?