Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Korean-Style Cucumber Salad
- 3 pounds pickling cucumbers, peeled
- 1 medium-sized onion, peeled
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3½ tablespoons lemon juice
- About ¼ to ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons crushed, roasted sesame seeds
- 1½ tablespoons sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 63kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|