Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kopapas chorizo hash with rocket, fried egg, crispy shallots & sriracha chilli sauce
- 400g potatoes , peeled and cut into large chunks
- 150g cooking chorizo sausage, skinned
- extra-virgin olive oil
- tsp cumin seeds
- 2 spring onions , thinly sliced
- 25g butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 handfuls rocket
- Sriracha chilli sauce (or any good spicy sweet chilli sauce), to serve
- crispy shallots , to serve
- 1 small bunch coriander , leaves picked
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?