Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup warm water (105 to 110 degrees F)
- 2 (.25 ounce) envelopes active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 6 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- oil for frying
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar for dusting
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (1.75 ounce) package sprinkles or colored sugar for decoration
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/120 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|