Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kitchen Sink Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Old fashioned rolled oats (not quick-cooking)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?