Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kings Flat Iron Steak Sandwich
- 4 sandwich rolls, partially split
- 4 teaspoons softened butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 (4 ounce) thinly-cut flat iron steaks
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 8 thick slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 54.5g|
|Saturated Fat 22.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|