Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup (250 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp (20 g) superfine granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 g) fleur de sel de Gurande (or other fine sea salt)
- Finely grated zest of 1/4 unwaxed lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp (8 g) active dry yeast
- 2 eggs (100 g)
- 2 Tbsp (35 g) orange-flower water
- 2 tsp (10 g) aged dark rum
- 1 1/4 oz (35 g) candied orange peel
- 1 stick plus 2 Tbsp (150 g) unsalted butter
- 1 dried lima bean
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 dashes superfine granulated sugar
- Dash of table salt
- Apricot jelly or preserve
- Number 10 pearl sugar (coarse sugar)
- 2 quarters each of candied red and green melon
- Candied orange slices
- Coarsely chopped almonds
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?