Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
King Prawn tomato mascapone
- 500g pasta i used shells, your choice
- king prawns (any seafood will do) i used 2 handfulls
- 1 x bunch spring onions green parts as well finley chopped
- 3 large cloves garlic
- hand full of flat leaf parsly chopped
- 1 tub 250g of pre made tomato and mascapone suace (or make it your self)
- knob of butter and spalsh of olive oil (for frying)
- salt and pepper
- sun dried tomatoes anti pasta in oil half a small jar chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?