Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
King Crab Dynamite Roll
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup tobik-ko (flying fish roe)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon shoyu (soy sauce)
- 1½ cups high-quality crab meat (Dungeness, blue, or Alaskan king crab) (7 ounces) or canned crabmeat
- ½ cup toasted white sesame seeds
- 6 cups (lightly packed) prepared sushi rice (7/8 cup, 4.2 ounces, per roll)
- 7 half-sheets nori (laver); choose the thicker variety
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 346kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 34g (52%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 67mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|