Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kim's Fried Asparagus
- 12 asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying, or as needed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green chile peppers, finely sliced
- 15 dashes hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 49.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|