Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kimchi and Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups
- drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Korean chile paste
- 4 cups steamed
- rice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice, plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 medium scallions, minced (white and light green parts only)
- 1 medium lime, cut into 6 wedges, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?