Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kimchi Soft Tofu Stew (Soondubu Jjigae) Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, medium dice
- Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons Korean chile paste
- 1 medium zucchini, medium dice
- 1 cup
- , coarsely chopped
- 2 cups low-sodium beef or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 (14- to 16-ounce) package silken or soft tofu, drained
- 3 large eggs (optional)
- 2 medium scallions, thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- rice, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?