Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kimchi Reuben Sandwich
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons kimchi, squeezed and drained, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sauerkraut, squeezed and drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 slices rye, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup swiss, shredded, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon russian dressing
- 2 ounces cooked corned beef, sliced or shredded, warm
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon horse radish
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 teaspoon gochujang
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?