Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kimchi Jun (Kimchi Pancake) and Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup kimchi, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup reserved juice from kimchi
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Korean chili pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|