Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kimchi Fritters with Soy Dipping Sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 3/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon gochugaru (Korean red pepper powder) or crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 ounces ground pork (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 teaspoons finely grated garlic, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cups dried peeled split yellow mung beans, soaked for 3 hours or up to overnight
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) chopped cabbage kimchi (12 ounces), excess liquid squeezed out
- 1 red or green Thai chile, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons (about) vegetable oil, divided
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?