Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kimchi-Braised Short Ribs Recipe
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds English-cut beef short ribs, trimmed of excess fat
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, medium dice
- 2 cups
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1/2 medium daikon radish, peeled and large dice
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- rice, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?