Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kimbop (Korean Sushi)
- 1 cup uncooked glutinous white rice (sushi rice)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- salt, to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 sheets sushi nori (dry seaweed)
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips
- 4 slices American processed cheese, cut into thin strips
- 4 slices cooked ham, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|