Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Killer Cranberry Chutney
- 1 tablespoon oil for frying
- 1/2 red onions, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 apples - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 pears - peeled, cored, and chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|